International Financial Services Skillnet free membership is open to any companies providing internationally traded financial services in Ireland.
Benefits of Joining International Financial Services Skillnet
As a member of the Skillnet, your company will
- receive free membership
- receive network member rates for all IFS Skillnet training and networking events
- receive the networks’ free newsletter of upcoming training and networking events
- receive the opportunity to tell us what training you would like to see carried out for your company
- reduce costs by availing of market discounts through grant aided training
- achieve economies of scale, scope and spend
- enhance it’s competitiveness in both domestic and international markets
- avail of subsidised highly specialised training
- reduce uncertainty and improve staff morale through development and upskilling
- learn from others and absorb best practice
- raise the profile of the company
- jointly recognise and improve industry standards
- stimulate new business opportunities
Who can join International Financial Services Skillnet?
‘Membership of IFS Skillnet is open to private sector companies (incl. sole traders) operating within the international financial service industry and companies providing professional services to those firms e.g. IT, Legal, Accounting and Bsuiness Consulting. Unfortunately private individuals, charities and non-commercial (i.e. wholly government funded) public sector organisations are not eligible’
Employees of international financial services companies can register with the network to be kept informed of network funded training courses and upcoming briefings and events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
However to avail of the network members rate your company must be a member of the network and pay for you to attend the course.
Who can I contact for more information?
If you have any queries about the International Financial Services Skillnet, please contact
email@example.com or 01 605 1546.
We welcome feedback and suggestions from members, so please feel free to contact us at the above email/telephone, if there are any issues that you wish to discuss, or if you would like to make suggestions for possible training events etc.