- Banking and capital markets
- Fund Administration
- Investment management
- receive free membership
- receive network member rates for all International Financial Services Skillnet training and networking events
- receive the networks’ free newsletter of upcoming training and networking events
- to tell us what training you would like to see carried out for your company
- reduce costs by availing of market discounts through grant aided training
- achieve economies of scale, scope and spend
- enhance it’s competitiveness in both domestic and international markets
- avail of subsidised highly specialised training
- reduce uncertainty and improve staff morale through development and upskilling
- learn from others and absorb best practice
- raise the profile of the company
- jointly recognise and improve industry standards
- stimulate new business opportunities
- Level of investment by the private sector/the international financial services industry
- Returns on investment to industry, individual companies, and the economy
- Number of companies participating
- Number of people trained and number of training days delivered
- Incidence of innovation
- Number of new training modules developed or updated
- Number of certified awards developed (e.g. certificate, diploma and degree programmes)
- Network performance against the agreed network plan
Bookings can only be accepted online (www.summitfinuasnetwork.com ), by fax (01 638 1546), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post ( International Financial Services Skillnet, Confederation House, 84-86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2), However, if you have any queries regarding any aspects of courses, you may contact the Summit Finuas Skillnet on 01 605 1546.
If your place is not cancelled within five working days prior to the start date, your company will be invoiced for the full amount.
That is fine. If the participant name needs to be changed, please notify the International Financial Services Skillnet Office immediately on 01 605 1546 in order to pre-register each participant.
We are a national agency dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of workforce learning in Ireland. We believe that maintaining a highly skilled workforce is essential to our national competitiveness. Our business is to ensure that your business has the skills it needs to thrive. We currently support over 15,000 companies nationwide and provide a wide range of valuable learning experiences to over 50,000 trainees. Our mission is to facilitate increased participation in enterprise training and workforce learning in Ireland.
The National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) is intended to put the learner at the centre of the education and training system in Ireland. It is important that you are aware of the NFQ, understand what it means for you, and the benefits it can bring.