Companies that operate in the area of Internationally traded financial services and those that provide the following support services to those firms, IT, Legal, Accounting and Business Consulting
- receive free membership
- receive network member rates for all IFS Skillnet training and networking events
- receive the networks’ free newsletter of upcoming training and networking events
- to tell us what training you would like to see carried out for your company
- reduce costs by availing of market discounts through grant aided training
- achieve economies of scale, scope and spend
- enhance it’s competitiveness in both domestic and international markets
- avail of subsidised highly specialised training
- reduce uncertainty and improve staff morale through development and upskilling
- learn from others and absorb best practice
- raise the profile of the company
- jointly recognise and improve industry standards
- stimulate new business opportunities
- Level of investment by the private sector/the international financial services industry
- Returns on investment to industry, individual companies, and the economy
- Number of companies participating
- Number of people trained and number of training days delivered
- Incidence of innovation
- Number of new training modules developed or updated
- Number of certified awards developed (e.g. certificate, diploma and degree programmes)
- Network performance against the agreed network plan
All employees of IFS Skillnet member companies based in Rep of Ireland. Please note member companies must pay the course fees.
- Register your interest for the course of interest with the Institute of Banking. IFS Skillnet provides funding for the following IOB courses, which can be located here. In order to avail of IFS Skillnet funding, you will need to confirm that your company is a member of IFS Skillnet, this can be verified here.
- If you are availing of IFS Skillnet Funding, you will need to complete a trainee profile and confirm the method of payment on the IOB application form.
- If your company is paying for the course, we will invoice your company directly for your course fees.
- If you are paying for the course and being reimbursed by your employer, you will need to provide a letter of financial support. This can be completed under our FAQ section, letter of financial support.
Bookings can only be accepted online (www.ifsskillnet.ie ), email (email@example.com) or post ( IFS Skillnet, 84-86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2), However, if you have any queries regarding any aspects of courses, you may contact the IFS Skillnet on 01 605 1546.
If your place is not cancelled within five working days prior to the start date, your company will be invoiced for the full amount.
That is fine. If the participant name needs to be changed, please notify the IFS Skillnet Office immediately on 01 605 1546 in order to pre-register each participant.
Skillnet Ireland are the national agency dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of workforce learning in Ireland. They believe that maintaining a highly skilled workforce is essential to national competitiveness. Their business is to ensure that your business has the skills it needs to thrive. They currently support over 15,000 companies nationwide and provide a wide range of valuable learning experiences to over 50,000 trainees. Their mission is to facilitate increased participation in enterprise training and workforce learning in Ireland.
The National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) is intended to put the learner at the centre of the education and training system in Ireland. It is important that you are aware of the NFQ, understand what it means for you, and the benefits it can bring.