Duration: 5 days
Full Fees: €2335
Network Members Fee: €1380
Programme Management is the discipline of managing a series of related projects, known collectively as a programme.
The successful management of a programme requires a specific set of leadership and management skills that go beyond the discipline of project management.
The internationally recognised Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) course focuses on the key skills and knowledge required by programme managers to effectively deliver a successful programme.
Particular attention is paid to the challenges that are often encountered by programme managers.
MSP® is used as the best practise methodology for managing programmes by the Office of Government Commerce (UK) and the United Nations.
During the course, delegates will undertake a number of exercises and mock examinations from these they will gain feedback on their progress towards eventual success. Delegates should expect to undertake 1 – 2 hours of revision work on the 1st night of the course.
Benefits of effective programme management include:
- Optimisation of programme and project resources
- Clear alignment of project outcomes with overall business goals
Benefits are measurable while challenges are controllable
Who Should Attend
MSP® is written primarily for those who are involved in the direction, management, support and delivery of programmes. Including:
- Programme Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Programme Office staff.
- Programme Directors
- Senior Responsible Owners
- All Programme Sponsors
- Pre-course PreparationThere is some preparation required in advance of this course.Delegates should use the Pocketbook to become familiar with the key products and processes of MSP®.The amount of time needed will vary from individual to individual but as a rough guide, please allow for 3-4 hours for Foundation. As with all exams, the more preparation you put in the more likely you are to achieve a successful exam result.HomeworkDelegates will be expected to:
- Undertake approximately 1-2 hours of homework on the first night of the course.
Continue to read “Managing Successful Programmes
Please contact email@example.com for more information on Training providers.