Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 6 Months
Accreditation: CAI/ICAS member will be awarded a Diploma in Corporate Finance from Chartered Accountants Ireland under the ‘1966 ICAI Charter Amendment Act’. Others will be awarded the Diploma in Corporate Finance by Chartered Accountants Ireland Executive Education DAC
Full Fee: Non- CAI Member - €3295
CAI Member - €2995
Fee: CAI Member + IFS Skillnet Member - €2240
The impact of data on real business challenges is extensive. This brand new, innovative and specially developed programme meets the needs of an increasingly data-driven world, and will fast track your career to becoming a strategic thinking data leader in your organisation with the practical skills required.
For further information and to download a course brochure click here
On successful completion of this programme, the participant will
be able to:
• Evaluate a real-life business challenge and determine an appropriate solution which utilises the benefits of data analytics
• Select and effectively communicate, justify and defend a data analytics solution to a real-life business problem
• Summarise and apply key data analytics concepts
• Analyse a data set using a number of software solutions and visualise the results
• Leverage best story practices to illustrate and verify data, identifying audience characteristics and adapting accordingly
Who is the course for?
The Diploma in Data Analytics and Strategy is designed for participants from business and practice backgrounds and does not require any pre-existing expertise with data analytics or strategy. Participants who take the programme would typically be seeking to obtain a practical level of knowledge to enable them to support and develop their organisation, as well as their own practical data analysis skills.
Module 1: Identifying business opportunities for data analytics
Module 2: Organising data
Module 3: Data modelling
Module 4: Stroytelling and presenting insights from data and analysis
Module 5: Basic analysis techniques
Module 6: Enhancing data quality and governance
Chartered Accountants Ireland is a membership body representing 29,500 influential members throughout the globe. Their role is to educate, represent and support their members.
They provide first class education and training, lifelong learning initiatives, services for otheir members in both practice and business, as well as technical support and representation.