Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 45 Minute Webinar
Full Fee: Free
Network Members Fee: Free
This highly energising webinar will focus on 2 key areas which are most prevalent in the virtual world. Building Relationships & Making an Impact.
Remote working in virtual teams has become the norm for many people. Across the world, people are feeling pleased with themselves for having set up the technology for remote communication. Many people have now met their colleagues’ children online. But, there’s a lot more to effective virtual teamwork than just being able to wave at each other and check out the bookcases!
- Remote teams need to work harder than face-to-face teams to build and maintain relationships
- They are generally less open with each other than face-to-face teams
- Video conferencing isn’t always the best option.
Ian will share practical advice and offer some easy to apply take-aways on how to make an impact in virtual meetings and how to build and maintain remote relationships. The session will use presentations, polls, chats, quizzes and even some live music to demonstrate some of the key learning points. There will also be the opportunity for Q&A at the end.
Participants will learn:
- How to make an impact in virtual meetings and how to build and maintain remote relationships.
- Develop the 3Es, Engage, Encourage and Execute to build and maintain relationships online.
- How to avoid ambiguity when working virtually.
- Knowing how communication personalities will assist your online presence.
Who is the course for?
Participants will learn how to build better remote relationships in a virtual world.
- Developing the 3Es, Engage, Encourage and Execute to build and maintain relationships online
- Recognising the power of Words, Music & Dance in making an impact
- Knowing how communication personalities will assist your online presence
- How to avoid “ambiguity” when working virtually