} Date: TBC
Duration: 1-5 Days
This proposal consists of 4 modules which, when supported by a small amount of advance reading and one individual mentoring session, will equip supervisors, team leaders and newly-appointed managers with the core skills they need to be successful in the financial services industry.
Each module is designed to balance theory with practical experience and will be highly interactive. Material will be delivered through a combination of presentation, group discussion, case study, role play and short video clips.
Participants will be encouraged to put their newly acquired skills into practice in between sessions.
Participants will complete a learning journal over the course of the programme and will develop a personalised action plan.
Each module can also be delivered as a ‘stand-alone’ training session, if required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course fees.
To provide participants with the tools and techniques to be successful as supervisors, team leaders or managers in the financial services industry.
Who is the course for?
Newly appointed managers, team leaders and supervisors.
Module 1 – Delivering Results
Strategy to Execution
- Understanding strategic plans and how to translate them into actions
- Engaging team members with organizational strategy
- Contributing to the business planning and budgeting process
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators and tracking them
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Chairing effective meetings
- Legal and regulatory responsibilities
Module 2 – Managing People
- Your role in recruitment, selection and induction
- Positioning the management relationship
- Goal setting
- Giving feedback
- Managing performance issues
- Equality & diversity
- Successful delegation
- Managing conflict
Module 3 – Developing People
Motivation and Team Development
- Theories of motivation
- Team stages and roles
- Employee engagement
- Job design
- Appreciative enquiry
- Positive psychology
- Leadership styles I
- Understanding and working with different personality types
- Coaching your team
Module 4 – Self-Management
- Managing stress and developing resilience
- Leadership Styles II
- Negotiation and Influencing
- Effective Communication
- Using Power Responsibly
Personal Development Plan
Contact email@example.com for more information on training providers and course fees.