Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1 Day
CPD Hours: 6 CPD Hours
Full Fee: €130
Network Members Fee: €90
Delegates will work with advanced queries to manipulate and index tables. They will also create transactions so that you can choose to save or cancel data entry process
To work more efficiently with advanced SQL queries
Who is the course for?
Delegates who want to learn about advanced querying
- Use Sub queries to generate query output.
- Manipulate table data by inserting and updating records in a table and deleting records from a table.
- Manipulate the table structure.
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices.
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a save point within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Training Providers.