Start Dates: TBC
The world we operate in is volatile, uncertain, complex and uncertain. In this session we examine the power of rebel ideas – diverse thinking. Understanding these differences in thinking, and how to harness them, enables teams to tackle problems in new ways and increase their productivity. For organisations, building a culture of inclusion around these varied perspectives strengthens that culture, builds agility in change, and ultimately drives better business results.
- Learn how to leverage cognitive diversity as a strategic advantage
- Discover how individuals own thinking guides the success of their team
- Consider how teams think (and work) and the potential to make or break their organisations
- Understand the primary derailers of communication, innovation, and productivity within and across functions.
Who is the course for?
This course is for participants who want to learn more about diverse thinking in the workplace.
- Setting the scene for the future of work and skills
- How we undermine our potential for success
- Why diversity is as important as intelligence
- What derails leaders in building a cognitive diverse culture.