On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Explain the theory and practice underpinning digital product management with special reference to Agile Project Management
- Sketch the digital infrastructure within your organisation and recommend how it might be enhanced to achieve an improved experience for clients
- Display the collaborative skills needed by individuals involved in the design, delivery and management of a digital product in a financial services firm
- Critically evaluate the design and operations of digital products offered by financial services providers (traditional and FinTech)
- Communicate clearly to relevant stakeholders (internal or external) using appropriate media techniques, the key features of and efficiencies of digital product management Learning skills
- Evaluate your personal skills with a view to progressing their personal and professional career ambitions.
Who is the course for?
This programme is for all those who interact with a financial services product. To gain a holistic understanding of the product in the digital age, learners will come from front and back office functions from roles who interact with a product, from front line, to distribution, to compliance.
- Digital Product Strategy
- Digital Product Execution