Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1 Day
The course provides the participant with the key skills to deliver compelling and influential presentations.
The 1 -day course provides four key modules:
- Confidence Building Exercises
- Action / Feedback.
The aim of this course is to learn the key skills to deliver compelling and influential presentations. The course is designed to help overcome the fear and to develop the confidence and capacity in a number of presentation techniques.
Participants will learn:
- To plan, structure and deliver compelling presentations
- How to engage your audience and other key tools of great delivery.
- How to try out techniques to harness nervous energy
- How to communicate through visual aids.
- Insight into their own personal style
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for people who have little experience of delivering formal presentations.
The course content includes:
What makes a great presentation?
Module 1: Preparation, preparation, preparation!
- Plan and structure your content
- Know your audience
- The Rule of Three
- Visual aids and using PowerPoint to stimulate and entertain
Module 2 – Delivery
Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse!
- Body language and how to engage your audience
- Rules of Engagement • Q&A’s
Module 3 – Relaxation and confidence building exercises
- How to harness nervous energy and build confidence
- Exercises to eliminate tension,
- Your D-Day ritual
Module 4 – Action
Participants have the opportunity to deliver their own presentations
- Feedback Session