Duration: 4-5 days
Accreditation: PMP® Project Management Professional from PMI (Project Management Institute)
CPD Hours: 24 hours – PMI (Project Management Institute)
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the nine knowledge areas identified in PMBOK ® along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK ® Guide
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate examination
This is an intensive three-day course that prepares you for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examination aligned with the PMBoK® Guide.
This course raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
The Instructor approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions
Students in the class also receive
- The Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep book
Access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests
Who Should Attend
The course is recommended for Managers and Project Managers seeking PMP® certification.
- Learn a structured approach to planning a project from initial concept through approval, planning, implementation and close.
- Learn the importance of project control and the factors to be addressed to deliver on time and within budget.
- Understand project organisation structures and people management techniques appropriate for a project environmentDuring the course attendees will utilise practice questions to better understand the nature of the PMP® exam.The Instructor approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.Benefits include:
All of our instructors are very experienced project managers who can provide practical insights to the topics presented