Start Dates: 15/02/2022
Duration: 10 x 3 1/2 hrs 5pm - 8:30pm (Tuesday and Thursday evenings)
Other start dates: 22 March
This course also runs on demand, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative dates and times.
Full Fee: €1,599
Network Members Fee: €1,199
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in PMBOK® along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
-Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK ® Guide.
-Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
-Identify weak areas that require more in individual study.
-Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate examination.
Included in the programme fee are:
-Your $555 PMP Exam fee (as well as the 1st Retest Fee of $375 if you fail the first time)
-1-Year free access to Live Help from our trainers.
-Re-attendance at any future course as many times as you want.
-Review & support, to make sure your PMP Application is ready for submission to PMI.
This course ensures that you meet the 35-hour training requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, according to the Examination Content Outline of January 2021, covering the Tasks and Enablers corresponding to the following domains:
- Business Environment
Together with appropriate private study of the material supplied, you will be ready to take the PMP® exam.
Who is the course for?
Are you a project manager who works in International Financial Services, particularly if your organisation or its business partners use the PMI®
methodology? Then this course is for you!
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issue
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
This course is delivered by a Premier ATP (Authorised Training Partner) of the PMI® , which is a partner of Scatterwork. This means that you benefit from the following features authorised or designed by PMI:
- PMI® -developed course content
- 200-question mock PMP® exam
All instructors are certified by PMI® and have Agile project experience.
You get your course completion certificate and 35 PDUs/ contact hours required by PMI®