Dates: 02/11/2021 - 25/11/2021
Duration: 4 Weeks (12 x 3 hr sessions)
5pm to 8pm
Accreditation: PMP® Project Management Professional from PMI (Project Management Institute)
Full Fees: €1599
Network Members Fee: €1199
This course provides an overview of project management and covers the ten knowledge areas identified in PMBOK ® along with a section on Professional Responsibilities:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK ® Guide.
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study.
- Be ready to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate examination.
Included in the programme fee are:
- Your $555 PMP Exam fee (as well as the 1st Retest Fee of $375 if you fail the first time)
- 1-Year free access to:
- Live Help from our trainers.
- Re-attendance at any future course as many times as you want.
- Review & support, to make sure your PMP Application is ready for submission to PMI
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received within (7 or 14) days prior to course start dates. Substitutions and late bookings can be made during this time.
This course ensures that you meet the 35-hour training requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, according to the Examination Content Outline of January 2021, covering the Tasks and Enablers corresponding to the following domains:
• Business Environment.
Together with appropriate private study of the material supplied, you will be ready to take the PMP® exam.
Who Should Attend
Are you a project manager who works in International Financial Services, particularly if your organisation or its business partners use the PMI®
methodology? Then this course is for you!
As PMP® credential holder you will have recognised evidence of skills, knowledge and experience of project management tools and techniques for successful completion of projects across financial, commercial and industrial sectors. It significantly increases the chances of your employment and future growth in your career around the globe, while adding value to your profile and increases you chances to increase earnings compared to your colleagues.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
• Build a Team
• Define Team Ground Rules
• Negotiate Project Agreements
• Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
• Train Team Members and Stakeholders
• Engage and Support Virtual Teams
• Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
• Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
• Plan and Manage Scope
• Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
• Plan and Manage Schedule
• Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
• Integrate Project Planning Activities
• Plan and Manage Procurement
• Establish Project Governance Structure
• Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
• Assess and Manage Risks
• Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
• Manage Communications
• Engage Stakeholders
• Create Project Artifacts pmp exam prep_scatterwork-5.docx 4 14 May 2021
• Manage Project Changes
• Manage Project Issues
• Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
• Lead a Team
• Support Team Performance
• Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
• Manage Conflict
• Collaborate with Stakeholders
• Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
• Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
• Manage Compliance Requirements
• Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
• Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
• Support Organizational Change
• Employ Continuous Process Improvement
This course is delivered by a Premier ATP (Authorised Training Partner) of the PMI® , which is a partner of Scatterwork. This means that you benefit from the following features authorised or designed by PMI:
• PMI® -developed course content including a 200-question mock PMP®
• All instructors are certified by PMI® and have Agile project experience.
• You get your course completion certificate and 35 PDUs/ contact hours required by PMI®
Weekday and weekend courses are available for in-company streaming – please enquire through firstname.lastname@example.org. 6-8 minimum.