Duration: 3 days
Accreditation: MSP® Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Certificate – from Axelos / Peoplecert
CPD Hours: 24 hours – Axelos / Peoplecert
Full Fees: €1,665
Network Members Fee: €1,165
Programme Management is the discipline of managing a series of related projects, known collectively as a programme.
The successful management of a programme requires a specific set of leadership and management skills that go beyond the discipline of project management.
The internationally recognised Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) course focuses on the key skills and knowledge required by programme managers to effectively deliver a successful programme.
Particular attention is paid to the challenges that are often encountered by programme managers.
MSP® is used as the best practise methodology for managing programmes by the Office of Government Commerce (UK) and the United Nations.
- Combines the quality of rigour with the flexibility to respond to specific situations
- Provides a practical, step-by-step approach for designing and running successful programmes
- Covers key principles, governance themes and the processes needed to deliver change
- Advises on how to embed, review and apply MSP to achieve high-quality outcomes
- Includes real-life examples of how to apply best-practice programme management
Who should attend
The Foundation & Practitioner qualifications are aimed at people who are working in a Programme Management environment as:
- Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Programme Office staff
- All those advising on the elements of a programme
Benefits of effective programme management include:
- Optimisation of programme and project resources
- Clear alignment of project outcomes with overall business goals
- Benefits are measurable while challenges are controllable