Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1hour and 30 Minutes
Location: Virtual Session
This session will expand the participant’s knowledge and use of functions. It will also cover how to create Range Names, a very useful feature for navigation and formulas.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on course fees for this course.
- This session will expand the participant’s knowledge and use of functions.
- It will also cover how to create Range Names, a very useful feature for navigation and formuals.
Who is the course for?
Participants who want to expand their knowledge on the use of formulas and functions in excel.
- Creating a Range Name for single and multiple cells
- Using Range Names for quick navigation and printing
- Using a Range Name in a formula (F3)
- Editing Range Names
- Listing Range Names (F3)
- Review of standard functions i.e. Sum, Average, Min, Max and Count
- Other useful functions: CountA, Countif, Countifs, Sumif, Sumifs, IF, And, Not, Or, IfError
• Copy/Paste Special
• Go to special Options (F5)
• Autofill Options