Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1 hour and 30 Minutes
This session will cover how to handle lists of data, clean up the data, sort and filter the data, use the sub-totals feature. Other features covered will include Text to columns, Data validation and Grouping / Ungrouping.
Please contact info@ifsskillnet for more information on course fees for this course.
Participants will learn how to:
- Handle lists of data
- Clean up the data
- Sort and filter the data
- Use the sub-totals feature
- Other features covered will include Text to columns, Data validation and Grouping / Ungrouping.
Who is the course for?
- Participants who want to learn how to use databases, data lists and data manipulation in Excel.
- Creating and setting up a database / Using data imported from other systems.
- Using the Sort facility.
- Using the AutoFilter facility.
- Creating a custom filter.
- Setting the database as a Table.
- Formula and Format functionality within a table.
- Using TEXT functions to manipulate the data (Trim / Concatenate / Left / Right / Upper / Lower / Proper).
- Using the Text to Columns feature to split data over several columns.
- Using the Sub-Total feature & the Sub-Total function.
- Controlling input into cells using Data Validation.
- Grouping and Ungrouping Rows and Columns.
- Protecting Sheets and Workbooks.