Start Dates: TBC
A pivot table is a reporting tool that produces 3D reports from spread sheet data. This session will explain the core concepts of a Pivot table, how to create and manage a table.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course fees for this course.
This session will explain the core concepts of a Pivot table, how to create and manage a table.
Who is the course for?
Participants who want to learn how to create and manage Pivot tables.
• Steps in creating a Pivot Table
• Select the required fields for the Pivot Table
• Filter the pivot table
• Format the value fields in the pivot table
• Update and refresh a pivot table
• Drill Down to view the background data
• Add a value field and change the calculation method
• Show multiple totals across columns
• Group fields for data analysis
• Create a Pivot Chart