Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1 Hour
A pivot table is a reporting tool that produces 3D reports from spread sheet data. This session covers the more advanced features of Pivot Tables. Participants should be able to create a basic Pivot Table or have attended the Introduction virtual session.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on course fees for this course.
- Participants should be able to create the more advanced features of pivot tables.
Who is the course for?
- Participants who have created an introduction pivot table session.
- Participants who are looking to learn about the advanced features on pivot tables.
- Review of the steps to create a Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Options for Formats, Totals and Filters, Display, Printing and Data options
- Update and refresh a pivot table when the source data is changed
- Sorting Field Items
- Grouping Fields (Date fields / Numeric fields)
- Turning on / off subtotals in the Table
- Create a Pivot Chart
- Field Settings for data analysis within the Table
- Creating Formulas in the Table – Calculated Fields / Calculated Items
- Drilldown options
- Using the Design options
- Creating a Pivot Chart
- Chart options
- Using Slicers and Timelines with a Pivot Table