Duration: 1 Day
Full Fee: €595
Network Members Fee: €315
Microsoft Office Access 2010 is the newest version of Microsoft’s popular database programme. This advanced level is intended to help those who are familiar with Access do more with their database by exploring form controls and data management. Highlights of the course include using SQL queries, macros, and Visual Basic code. We’ll also discuss using PivotTables and PivotCharts. On the course you will be introduced to many of the topics required for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert level.
This Advanced Access training class targets people who intend to design databases at an advanced level and/or improve existing Access databases.
Who should attend?
Existing users of Microsoft Access who want to customise forms, queries and reports.
It is also recommended that proposed delegates have attended a Microsoft Access 2010 Introduction/Intermediate course or have obtained comparable knowledge from the workplace.
Advanced Data Management
- Referential Integrity
- Table Relationships
- An Introduction to SQL
- Create, Format and Set Properties for a Modal Dialog Box
Advanced Form Tasks
- Creating a Navigation Form
- Using Form Controls
- Limit Users Access
- Exporting a Form
- Preforming Calculations in a Form
- Inserting a Mailto Link to a Form
- Creating and Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Exporting a PivotTable to Excel
- Creating a PivotTable with Excel Data
- Format and Refresh Data in A Pivot table
- Backing Up an Access Database
- Repair Access 2010
- Splitting your Database
- Configure Access 2010 for a Multi-User Database
- Using Outlook with Access
- Creating a Web Database
Macros and Visuals Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Creating Macros for Submacros
- Handling Macro Errors
- Using the VBA Editor
- Building VBA Procedures
- Using VBA and Combo Boxes
- Using DoCmd Object
- Using Message and Input Boxes