Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 4 Days
Full Fee: Open Programme:
Fee: Open Programme:
In a rapidly changing work environment this development programme is designed to assist managers and supervisors in developing their management and interpersonal skills. Participants will develop their skills and competencies that will enable them to lead individuals and their teams effectively. This course combines virtual classrooms and the option of 1:1 coaching support from experienced facilitators and coaches.
****Contact email@example.com for information about this course****
On completion of the programme, participants will gain an accredited qualification from TU Dublin and develop their skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Gain greater self-awareness and the ability to manage in challenging times
- Develop Leadership and coaching skills needed to create and manage remote teams effectively
- Develop a greater understanding of the latest public health advice and your responsibilities in relation to COVID-19.
Who is the course for?
This course is for Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors.
- Leading through change
- Communication Skills
- Employment Legislation
- Return to Work following Covid-19
- Managing Remote Working
- Covid-19 Workplace Protection Workshop
Ibec Management Training