Duration: 5 days
Full Fees: €2,335
Network Members Fee: €1,296
This course will compromise of several key topics:
- M_o_R principles, terminology and methods.
- M_o_R® framework, tools and techniques.
- Business continuity management.
- Security, programme/project risk management and operational service management.
- Risk process lifecycle
- These topics are placed in the context of an organisational framework for the management of risk.
- Overview of Corporate Governance and the Management of Risk.
Achieve a formal qualification in Risk Management that is globally recognised via a top-class trainer (Sean McEvoy) who is a Risk Management specialist and professional trainer.
- Improved basis for effective strategy formation
- Reduced time spent fire-fighting and fewer unwelcome surprises
- Increased likelihood of successful change initiative outcomes
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- Increase in efficient use of resources waste and fraud
- Better management of contingency resources
- Effective risk management can bring significant and far-reaching benefits to every company or organisation.
M_o_R® is an internationally recognised methodology to assist you put in place effective frameworks for making informed decisions about risk. It is used by the Office of Government Commerce (UK) as the best practice in risk management. It is a robust yet adaptable framework that allows organisations to assess risk accurately. It is fully accredited by Axelos / Peoplecert and those who successfully pass the exam will receive the internationally recognised qualification. The exam is not compulsory.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- Support Staff
- Anyone who needs to make important decisions which involves a degree of risk
- There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or taking the foundation examination.
This course is available as a private course and can be tailored to your requirements.
On completion of the course delegates will have:
- Defined the key principles underpinning the effective Management of Risk
- Applied the main components of the Risk Management process
- Recognised how to manage risks at the Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational level
- Identified a range of techniques that can be used to support the Management of Risk process
- Prepared for and taken the M_o_R® Foundation and Practitioner Examinations