Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 3 days
Full Fee: €1665
Network Members Fee: €900
This course will compromise of several key topics:
- M_o_R principles, terminology and methods.
- M_o_R® framework, tools and techniques.
- Business continuity management.
- Security, programme/project risk management and operational service management.
- Risk process lifecycle
- These topics are placed in the context of an organisational framework for the management of risk.
- Overview of Corporate Governance and the Management of Risk
Please contact email@example.com for more information on course dates.
- Improved basis for effective strategy formation
- Reduced time spent fire-fighting and fewer unwelcome surprises
- Increased likelihood of successful change initiative outcomes
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- Increase in efficient use of resources waste and fraud
- Better management of contingency resources
- Effective risk management can bring significant and far-reaching benefits to every company or organisation.
Who is the course for?
- Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- Support Staff
- Anyone who needs to make important decisions which involves a degree of risk
- There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or taking the foundation examination.
On completion of the course delegates will have:
- Defined the key principles underpinning the effective Management of Risk
- Applied the main components of the Risk Management process
- Recognised how to manage risks at the Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational level
- Identified a range of techniques that can be used to support the Management of Risk process
Prepared for and taken the M_o_R® Foundation Examination