Lean Six Sigma – Yellow Belt Certificate
Full Course Fee: €595|
Network Members Fee: €350
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes
At the end of the training course participants will have:
- An overall understanding to the concepts, tools and principles
- An overall understanding to the Six Sigma methodology,
DMAIC and the tools and techniques used in Six Sigma.
- An understanding of the similarities, differences and practical
applications of both Six Sigma and Lean approaches.
- An understanding of how Lean Six Sigma can be integrated into
the company’s management systems.
- Some initial criteria and guidelines for selecting, reviewing and
evaluating Lean Six Sigma projects.
- A fundamental understanding of how these programmes can
be applied to deliver an effective continuous improvement
programme to reduce waste and variation in the business.
Who Should Attend
The Introduction to Lean Six Sigma course is recommended for all
those in an organisation who want to get an overview of the concepts,
tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
This course is suitable for senior managers, department managers, line managers, internal consultants, change agents, project managers, team
leaders and subject matter experts in your business.
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Principles
- Six Sigma & DMAIC
- Problem Solving
Six Sigma Implementation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Kaizen Methodology
- Data Collection and Analysis Tools
- Process Mapping
- Selecting Six Sigma Projects
Six Sigma Projects
- Voice of the Customer – VOC
- Project Charter
- Project Scoping
- Project Deliverables
- Metrics and Goals
- Project Management
- Project Review
- Mistake Proofing – Poke Yoke (Error Proofing)
- Process Control
- Review and Action
This course is supported with a very comprehensive training manual
and selected text books to be used as a reference source after the