Start Date: 01/01/1970
Duration: 8 months
Full Fee: €8,000
Network Members Fee: 6,400
The Leading with Agility is an eight-month programme running from September 2018 to April 2019. The Programme comprises:
- Four 1-day workshops (Dublin City Centre) plus one 2.5-hour workshop, leveraging the adaptive leadership approach from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. Masterclasses delivered by experts in their fields throughout.
- Three 1-1 sessions with individually assigned Executive Coach to explore participant’s goals for the programme and their leadership agility® 360
- 1-1 sessions with participant-chosen internal organisational sponsor
On successful completion of the programme, participants will be in a position to:Lead with greater levels of consciousness, understanding the impact of their leadership style to deliver on customer needs and business priorities.
- Gain greater self-awareness specifically around their growth edge in leading with agility. They will complete a personal action plan which will extend beyond the programme.
Who should attend:
The programme is intended for aspiring directors who are part of the organisation’s succession planning process.
Module 1: Leadership in Perspective
– Personal Leadership Journeys
– Leadership & Authority
– Stages of Leadership Agility®
– Set-up LA360® process
Module 2: Diagnosing Leadership Challenges
- Technical and adaptive challenges
- Navigating the system
- Values and Triggers
- Leadership Challenge Demo
Module 3: Intervening Effectively
- Conscious intervention
- Managing Heat
- Leadership Challenges
- Masterclass on decision making biases
Module 4: Leading People towards a purpose
- Case Study on ‘Leading People’
- Leadership challenges
- Reflection and consolidation
- Masterclass on leading people towards a purpose