Start Date: 01/01/1970
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Bewley's Hotel Ballsbridge Dublin 4
Full Fee: €395
Network Members Fee: €205
Today, many organisations undertake a series of projects in addition to normal operations. While these projects may be small or short in duration, they are often of crucial importance to the business.
This practical, one day programme is designed to convey the essentials of good project management tools and techniques and to provide confidence to those seeking to apply best practice.
At the end of this course, the learner will:
- Know how to integrate projects with normal operations
- Be able to articulate why the project is being undertaken and its importance
- Ensure the project delivers value for money
- Be able to employ appropriate tools, techniques and templates for project management
- Efficiently plan, manage and communicate the project to achieve excellent results
- Effectively organise and lead productive project meetings
Who should attend
The course is recommended for anybody who is new to Project Management.
The course content includes
- The principles and philosophies of project management
- Applying the most effective components, knowledge areas and techniques in practical situations
- Tailoring project management processes to your business environment and organisation
- Understanding and communicating project scope
- The human dimensions in project and change management
- Negotiation, communication and time management
- Managing effective project delivery