Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 2-3 Days
Full Fee: €600
Network Members Fee: €350*
This course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a fast-paced, interactive environment. You will learn about the theory and practice of risk management, using case studies and current affairs to bring material to life. On completion of this course expect to have a solid understanding of how effective risk management can benefit your organisation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course dates and course fees.
- Analysing specific risk management frameworks and different types of
- Building awareness of specific risks such as credit, market and
- Exploring the main risk measurement and management tools
- Understanding how risk standards are developed and identifying key
criteria for implementing effective risk controls, procedures and
- Analysing other types of risk.
- Key Legislation: Basel Accords and Solvency II.
Who is the course for?
Bankers, internal auditors, regulators, and analysts but is also appropriate
for a broader audience who wish to gain insight into the risk management
process. The course is targeted at an intermediate level and assumes a
basic understanding of banking products.
- Risk Management Framework
- Credit Risk Management
– Types of credit risk (counterparty, default, settlement) and
- Market Risk Management
– Type of market risk (liquidity, volatility, foreign exchange) and
- Operational Risk Management
– Quantifying and monitoring
- Analysing Other Types of Risks
– Reputational, legal, model, economic
- Risk Measurement Tools
– Common tools and the basic maths behind them
- Use of Derivatives in Risk Management
- Developing Risk Standards
- The Legal Aspects
- Review of Solvency II Rules