Start Dates: TBC
Drawing on the latest technologies, case studies and practical examples, this workshop explores the challenges and opportunities for digital transformation in the financial services sector. Participants will gain a better understanding of the new enabling technologies and where they are being deployed within the financial services sector to achieve increased efficiencies and improved customer experience.
Rapid advances in technology and regulations alongside an empowered customer base demanding frictionless, low cost, multi-channel financial services create new challenges and opportunities for professionals in traditional financial services as well as those who now straddle the evolving fintech sector.
The need to explore, understand and build digital capabilities is greater than it has been in a generation. This course provides participants with the opportunity to explore the impact of emergent technologies and delivery mechanisms within financial services.
The course is based around a combination of lecture, exercise and group discussion.
The attendee will understand:
- The series of “enabling” technologies and their application: Cloud Platforms; Big Data; APIs; Cybersecurity;
- The “applied” technologies which businesses are using to deliver competitive advantage and disruptive business models: AI and Machine Learning; Blockchain; Internet-of-Things; Augmented & Virtual Reality
- How to evaluate and assess new technologies, identifying where they can be applied within your business.
Who is the course for?
- Participants who have a foundation level of IT knowledge such as using Excel to manipulate data.
The Enabling Technologies: Cloud – Big Data – APIs – Cybersecurity
- Cloud services and deployments
- Delivering scalable, secure and cost-effective solutions to your clients
- Big data, Data Analytics and Data Visualization
- Making better use of your datasets to delight your clients and deliver informed business decisions
- APIs and Connectivity
- Making your systems and data accessible to your clients
- Cyber Security fundamentals
- Protecting your data and network
Please contact email@example.com for more information on training providers.