Full Fees: €120
Network Members Fee: €50
This workshop is designed for organisations who wish to begin or re-evaluate their diversity journey. It helps participants:
- Understand why diversity is a business imperative
- Demystify what is often a confusing topic
- Embed a culture of diversity and inclusion, for better business results
On conclusion of this training session, participants will have an enhanced appreciation of:
- Why diversity is essential to the future success of Irish business
- How to develop and implement a diversity strategy
- How to overcome challenges and concerns along the way
- How to embed diversity and inclusion in the business
On completion of the workshop, participants will have developed an outline plan for a diversity and inclusion programme, a practical checklist of considerations and the resources to implement the plan.
Who should attend
Personnel responsible for diversity planning, HR, Talent management and management of people within their organisation
- The diversity journey; understanding context
- Why is diversity a business imperative?
- Who are diverse groups?
- How to recognise and address unconscious bias
- Identifying concerns and challenges that organisations face
- How to design a diversity programme
- How to embed a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Benchmarking and measuring success
- Best practice, the inclusive leader
Trainer: Dawn Leane
Passionate about the need for greater diversity at senior levels, Dawn established Leane Leaders to support individuals and organisations on their diversity journey. She has a particular interest in contemporary women’s leadership issues and is a regular contributor to professional journals on the topic.