Duration: 1 Day
Location: IFSC Hotel - TBC
CPD Hours: Available on Request
Full Fee: €250
Network Members Fee: €190
The network is now offering Cross Border Insurance Country Specific Training Workshops for
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Spain & France
Each workshop has been designed to provide detailed information on that specfic territories in terms of insurance.
- Understand the development and evolution of the life insurance market generally and specifically the cross border life insurance market in the territory/territories
- Understand the current trends in same
- Be able to critically analyse the key elements of International life insurance in the territory/territories in particular with reference to :
- The country’s demographic details
- The overall life insurance market
- Customer needs and suitable products
- Legislation and regulation
- Market developments
Who Should Attend
Attendance at this module will be beneficial for any employees working within International life insurance sector who wish to broaden their understanding of the markets in which their company operate or may wish to operate in the future.
Each module is designed to enhance/broaden the knowledge of those working in the sector with particular regard to the life insurance market generally and specifically the cross border life insurance market in the territory/territories being covered.
Brendan McCarthy, FCCA DipAdvMgtBEC, is the MD of BMC Coaching & Consulting Limited. He works at senior level supporting clients in areas such as business development, governance, risk management, compliance, investment management and people development.
He also currently holds a number of Non Executive Directorships in regulated cross border insurance/reinsurance undertakings, funds and a charitable institution. Brendan has previously worked in a range of financial roles as well as having headed up Generali’s cross border life assurance company in Ireland. Brendan is currently undertaking the Institute of Directors Chartered Director Programme