Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 3 Days
Full Fee: €1500
Network Members Fee: €1050
The course will look at several aspects of Corporate Governance requirements to Board members in order to provide a better understanding of the requirements and the associated implications for breaches.
Assist management of MiFID firms to better understand Corporate Governance requirements and how to ensure compliance with same.
Who is the course for?
1 Board composition:
· Qualifications, roles and responsibilities, and experience required of board members; and · Terms for each board position and reviewing board membership.
2. Role of the board.
3. Approach to new appointments to the board.
4. Defining and reviewing the risk appetite of the entity.
5. Board meetings and requirements of meeting minutes.
6. Sub-committees of the board and their roles:
· Audit committee; · Risk committee; · Remuneration committee; and · Nominations committee.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on training providers.