Start Dates: TBC
Duration: Half Day
Full Fee: €500
Network Members Fee: €250
The course will look at several aspects of Corporate Governance requirements applicable to MiFID firms in order to provide a better understanding of the requirements
Assist management of MiFID firms to better understand Corporate Governance requirements and how to ensure compliance with same.
Who is the course for?
Management / board of MiFID firms.
1. Definition of an MiFID firm.
2. Governance structure and arrangements.
· Organisational structure;
· Lines of responsibility;
· Identify, manage, monitor and report the risks;
· Internal control mechanisms, policies and procedures
IT systems and controls.
3. Reporting material Corporate Governance concerns.
4. Adopting the policies and procedures of a parent / group company.
5. Central Bank compliance statements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on training providers.