Start Dates: TBC
Duration: Half Day
Full Fee: €500
Network Members Fee: €250
The course will look at several aspects of Corporate Governance requirements applicable to insurance entities in order to provide a better understanding of their requirements.
Assist management of insurance entities to better understand Corporate Governance requirements and how to ensure compliance with same.
Who is the course for?
Management / board of insurance entities.
- Definition of an insurance undertaking.
- Governance structure and arrangements.
- Organisational structure;
- Lines of responsibility;
- Identify, manage, monitor and report the risks; and
- Internal control mechanisms, policies and procedures, and IT systems and controls.
- Reporting material Corporate Governance concerns.
- Adopting the policies and procedures of a parent / group company.
- Central Bank compliance statements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on training providers.