Start Dates: TBC
Duration: Half Day
Full Fee: €500
Network Members Fee: €250
The course will highlight some of the main changes to the compliance function in the International Financial Services sector in the years ahead.
For more information on training providers for this course, please contact email@example.com
The course will detail some of the emerging compliance issues and provide attendees with ideas on how they can change their outlook towards compliance, emerging technologies which can aid in carrying out the compliance function and how technologies can help to reduce the time spent ensuring compliance with regulations.
Who is the course for?
Board members / partners and managers of accounting, legal and regulatory entities.
- Shifting from implementing new regulations to ongoing supervision.
- Impact of Brexit on the Financial Services sector.
- Operational and cyber risk prevention.
- Regtech – potential to:
- Improve regulatory results; and
- Cut costs associated with the regulation and compliance functions