Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes
- Be more confident about leading change projects.
- Appreciate the psychology of change.
- Know how to deal with resistance to change.
- Be better at communicating change in a positive manner.
- Be aware of the different phases in planning a change programme.
Who Should Attend
You should attend if you are involved in change with a need for a better understanding of Change Management or require a formal qualification. The course is certified by APMG International. The exams are governed by PeopleCert – Trigraph is an ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert
- Lots of small changes better than big change
- Discussion on need for change
- Types of change
- Conditions needed for change
- Classic stages of change
Resistance to Change
- Barriers to change
- Overcoming resistance
Dealing with Change
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with change
- Impact on systems, structures and policies
- Removing obstacles
- Rewards to support change
- Success criteria for leading change
- Need for clear vision & strategy
- Communicating change & creating buy-in
- Requirements for change project plan
- Having some flexibility
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on training providers.