Location: Virtual Training
Full Fees: €1,000
Network Members Fee: €700
Learn how to coach your team through planning and adapting changes in a workplace to maximize productivity, quality and return on investment.
On completion you will receive official designation as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. Attendees who are Project Management Institute PMP’s are eligible for 16 Professional Development Units (PDU’s).
Through a mixture of class room study, exercises, pair discussions and real-world trainer experiences, an attendee will learn how a Scrum project works and how to facilitate and coach a Scrum project.
SrumMaster is recognised as the most popular Agile Accreditation worldwide.
Who is the course for?
The course is recommended for:
- Project Leaders
- Development Managers
- Technical Leads
- Product Managers
- Learn how a Scrum project works and how to facilitate and coach a Scrum project
- Experience first-hand how a change to Scrum practises works and feels
- Learn about how Sprint Backlogs (the lower level of planning in Scrum) can work
- Experience how to coach your team through planning and through the powerful inspect and adapt technique of retrospectives
- Discover how to apply Scrum to an enterprise environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on training providers.