Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 2 Days
This excellent Business Performance Improvement (BPI) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Yellow Belt course will provide you with proven key skills and techniques to further boost productivity and achieve better results for your team and business. It uses structured approach to build upon the concept of continuous development. You will learn about processes, making changes and how to determine exactly how effective your changes can be.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course fees and dates for this course.
- -Implementing Lean Six Sigma methodologies into your workplace can save your company thousands of Euro per year.
- -It will add value for customers, suppliers and employers by eliminating waste, delays and errors.
- -Create a competitive edge by deploying the proven business approach of Lean Six Sigma.
- -Learn cutting-edge problem solving skills which you can immediately apply to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively.
- -Advance your continuing professional development with this highly sought-after skillset.
- -You’ll be able to further progress onto Green Belt Six Sigma courses.
Who is the course for?
This course is recommended for anyone looking for a practical introduction to the concepts, tools and methodlogies of BPI, Lean and Six Sigma. It is also ideal for anyone who wants to contribute to Process Improvement:
- Reduce waste
- Boost Productivity
- Increase Profitablility
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
Lean Sigma Concepts
Continuous Improvement Tools
Improving service processes
Tools for eliminating Waste
Understand Voice of the Customer