Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 1 Day Course
Full Fee: €595
Network Members Fee: €400
This is a practical course which utilises a case study and the participants own situation to give a practical understanding to the theory covered.
Organisations around the world are implementing project management processes to deliver their work initiatives on time, within budget and to an agreed upon level of quality. Part of the ability to execute better, faster and cheaper comes from the ability to implement common processes and practices across your entire organisation.
Setting up a PMO may seem challenging and daunting. However with the help of this course participants will be able to execute a logical model for setting up a PMO to send out project management products and services throughout the organisation.
A short practical 1-day course delivered by specialists who have many years relevant experience and relevant international qualifications.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the role of a PMO and the overall value provided
- Understand all the basic PMO services
- Build a general PMO deployment model
- Identify more sophisticated PMO services
Who is the course for?
- Managers that are considering establishing a PMO
- All project management and other people that may staff the PMO
- Clients and all stakeholders that have an interest in establishing a successful PMO
- Current State Assessment
- Future State Vision
- Gap Analysis
- Products and services to close the gap
- Deploying in waves
- Activating the PMO though projects
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on Training Providers.