Start Dates: TBC
Duration: 2 Days
Mistakes in selecting staff are costly, this event aims to reduce the number of judgement errors by adopting a more scientific approach to Recruitment. This two-day event is designed for Managers and HR professionals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on course dates and course fees.
Show an understanding of the importance of accurate
planning & preparation
• Adopt a systematic approach to the recruitment process
• Understand the importance of selecting for a specific role
and person specification
• Structure steer and control the selection process, whilst
portraying the right image
• Close the assessment successfully
• Make informed, evidence-based decisions
Who is the course for?
This two-day programme is designed for all staff who are interviewing candidates for roles within the organisation.
• Defining the Job Specification
• Identifying People Profiles
• Attracting Applicants
• Preparation & Organisation
• Short-listing – Selecting the right candidates for interview
• Planning the Assessment Process
• Setting the Environment
• Preparing Competency Based Questions, tools and activities
• Structuring the Interview and conducting the Interviews
• Designing effective questions, probing and checking back
• Additional Selection Tools and methods – psychometrics
• Assessment days and Aptitude Tests
• Role play Interviews
• Candidate Feedback
• Summary & Close